Pender Intermediate Obedience is for puppy and basic graduates that are ready to hone their basic skills. Training topics include hand signal exercises for the sit, down and stand, heeling with attention, recalls in distracting situations, finishes, improving and proofing stays, and sit and stand for examination. Owners will work hard to enhance their leadership skills and improve any canine behavioral issues.
Class Dates: Thursdays 5/2, 5/9, 5/16, 5/23, 5/30, 6/6, 6/13, 6/20
What you need to know to register:
- Obedience registration is done by mail (email me for a pamphlet at email@example.com) or via telephone at 703-631-9590.
- Group obedience classes are $175 for 8 weekly 55-minute sessions.
- Dogs must be up to date on vaccines that include Rabies (16 weeks+), Distemper, Bordetella, and Canine Influenza Vaccine.
- Please bring soft treats and a standard 5-6′ leash to class.
- Dogs that have issues with barking or aggression should resolve these issues in private training prior to attending any group classes.For more information on registration, contact Pender Pet Retreat at 703-631-9590.For more information on class topics, training style, or private lessons, contact trainer Michelle Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-591-3591.