Pender Intermediate Obedience Dogs that have performed well in basic obedience and are ready to learn more will move up to this next level. Training topics include hand signal exercises for the sit, down and stand, heeling with attention, recalls in distracting situations, finishes, improving and proofing stays, sit and stand stays for examination. Owners will work hard to improve any behavior issues.
Class Dates: Saturdays 3/16, 3/23, 3/30, 4/6, 4/13, 4/27, 5/4, 5/11 (No class 4/20; Spring Break)
What you need to know to register:
- Obedience registration is done by mail (there should be an option for printing out the brochure to mail in the registration) or via telephone at 703-591-3304.
- Group obedience classes are $175 for 8 weekly 55-minute sessions.
- Dogs must be up to date on vaccines that include Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella, and Canine Influenza Vaccine.
- Please bring soft treats and a standard 5-6′ leash to class.
- Dogs that have issues with barking or aggression should resolve these issues in private training prior to attending any group classes.
For more information on registration, contact Pender Vet at 703-591-3304.
For more information on class topics, training style, or private lessons, contact trainer Michelle Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-591-3591