Pender Puppy Kindergarten is for puppies from age 9 weeks to 5 months. Off lead play time socialization is offered with this comprehensive class for those new to dog ownership and savvy dog owners. Topics include sit, down, stand, attention, handling, stays, recalls, touch, mouthing, biting, stealing, jumping, potty training, pulling, heeling, oral hygiene, grooming, feeding, barking, leadership, and much more.
Class Dates: Tuesdays 9/18, 9/25, 10/2, 10/9, 10/16, 10/23, 10/30, 11/6
What you need to know to register:
- Obedience registration is done by mail (there should be an option for printing out the brochure to mail in the registration) or via telephone at 703-631-9590.
- Group obedience classes are $175 for 8 weekly 55-minute sessions.
- Dogs must be up to date on vaccines that include Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella, and Canine Influenza Vaccine.
- Please bring soft treats and a standard 5-6′ leash to class.
- Dogs that have issues with barking or aggression should resolve these issues in private training prior to attending any group classes.
For more information on registration, contact Pender Pet Retreat at 703-631-9590.
For more information on class topics, training style, or private lessons, contact trainer Michelle Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-591-3591