All Exotics Emergencies are seen at our Fairfax location:
- During appointment hours, exotics emergencies are seen on the 2nd floor.
- Outside of appointment hours, exotics emergencies are seen on the 1st floor.
Exotics Emergency Quick List
If your exotic pet experiences any of the following, please call Pender immediately.
- Bleeding / Trauma / Open Wounds
- Frantic Movements / Seizures / Tremors
- Decreased Appetite
- Decreased Stool Production / Diarrhea
- Open Mouth Breathing / Nasal Discharge
- Increased Respiratory Rate
- Noticeable Lethargy / Depression
- Toxin Exposure of any Kind
- Fluffed / Sitting at Bottom of Cage
- Straining for Urination or Defecation